MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS NYC
Our unique Medical Weight Loss Program (MWLP) is developed by Dr Dagan and is based on medical scientific evidence that targets the root causes of obesity and weight gain. The Dagan will provide the treatment and guidance necessary to help the patients achieve weight loss and maintain it for life.
Medical weight loss is designed to help any individual with his or her specific weight loss goals, whether to lose 100 pounds or those last stubborn ten pounds. It is especially beneficial for those who have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher because it can reduce the risk of other serious medical conditions. The program is constructed using the patient’s metabolism and body composition (mainly fat percentage) as true indicators of weight loss progress.
- Our program starts before patient’s arrival at the office. An email with a link asking to the patient to register for an online MWLP questionnaire. This will ask the patient about her/his medical history as it relates to weight, medications taken, and a variety of lifestyle questions. Providing this basic information will serve to increase our ability to personalize the program experience.
- When patient arrives at our office they will have their first body composition analysis (BCA) reading and blood pressure taken. The BCA scale will give a total breakdown of the percentages of fat, muscle, and water in the patient’s body as well as their resting metabolism. A report detailing the patient’s body composition, as well as how much weight he/she can expect to lose depending on the plan they choose to follow. This report will serve as a baseline reading against which the progress will be tracked.
- Dr Dagan will review the medical history, BCA results, and profile questionnaire and then will sit down to get to know the patient. This is the time to open up and discuss the patient’s weight loss goals and challenges, and what they truly want to get out of a weight loss plan.
- A personalized plan will be provided to the patient.
- Initial Consultation Visit will Include:
- Weight on special scale to determine: weight, water weight, Fat free mass, fat in % and weight, BMR and BMI.
- Vitals: Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, SPO2
- Review of History and Physical Exam.
- Diet Plan.
- Plan and scheduling of weekly visits, for testing consultation and needed tests.
Before and after
Here at Dagan MD, we're committed to helping you look and feel your best after undergoing one of our
signature minimally-invasive facelift surgeries. We take great care to discuss your individual facelift needs
and come up with a comprehensive surgical plan for you. Our board-certified team of facelift experts will
work alongside you to envision results with the help of Dr. Tal Dagan's acclaimed 3D printing visualization
techniques. If you choose Dagan MD for your facelift in NYC, you can rest assured that your recovery time
will be a fraction of the recovery time for traditional facelift techniques.
Let us help you get started looking and feeling years younger in no time. Call us today at (212) 585-3242
to schedule a consultation or use our online form to contact us for more information.
DISCOVER OUR SERVICES
Meet Our Customers
“I’ve been going to Dr. Dagan since 2011 and he’s always been amazing. There’s no question as to whether or not my kids would see him! He’s so wonderful with them both!!!“
“The staff at Dr. Dagan’s office are always so friendly and welcoming! They know their patient files inside out and are so knowledgeable on insurance coverage issues which is a huge boost to seamless care! Dr. Dagan is thorough, thoughtful and kind!“
“Had my first ENT appointment w/ Dr. Dagan, and it was a great experience. Dr. Dagan took his time with answering all my questions, offered some great suggestions for my pain and made me feel very comfortable. I look forward to our follow up.“
“Great doctor and staff. Takes time to explain and answer questions thoroughly and helps you feel comfortable. Very knowledgeable and explains in a way that helps you feel confident in entrusting your health to him.“
“Incredible. Was able to figure out what was wrong after years of the wrong diagnosis by other doctors. Dr. Dagan takes the time to listen as well as thoroughly explain things. No wait time and everyone at the office was super helpful and kind!“