Hearing & Balance
Premiere audiology practice in New York City. Our audiologists work closely with our practice to provide patients with the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care.
Our audiologists can evaluate and treat the full spectrum of ear and hearing disorders in both the pediatric and adult patients. In addition to those listed above, we also manage:
- Digital Hearing aid dispensing
- Dizziness evaluations
- Pediatric evaluations
- Site of lesion testing
- Hearing protection
- Swim molds
- Musician custom fit earphones and in ear monitors
Our audiology department has access to every styles and technology. We have state-of-the-art hearing instruments available from all major manufacturers. Let us evaluate your individual needs and help you select the right brand for you.
What do we treat?
Many of our patients’ conditions include hearing and balance disorders and ear diseases that are associated with the outer, middle, inner or beyond. These include:
- Outer ear infections and obstruction
- Middle ear infections and otosclerosis
- Ear drum perforation and disturbances of the middle ear
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Hearing loss related to nerve injury, aging and hearing nerve lesions
- Meniere’s and autoimmune disorders
- Ear wax removal
Our team of licensed certified audiologists, trained in all aspects of hearing science, hearing disorders, sophisticated diagnostic procedures and amplification systems work closely with our medical staff to provide the highest level of care. We are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment available.
Please contact us for a consultation today!